Ancient Wisdom. Modern Everyday Mastery. Aiki is a philosophy for living. Drawing from Ancient Wisdom, Japanese Budo, ethical traditions, and the art of continuous self-cultivation, we help people develop the mindset, character, and resilience needed to thrive in today's world. Every challenge becomes an opportunity to learn, every action reflects purpose, and every day becomes a step towards mastery.
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY JOURNEY WITH MASTERS OF AIKI - 12
Original Creative Principles of the Universe Reiki-no-hô Kashima-Shinryū Inaba Minoru Sensei , the 2nd Kancho of Shiseikan Commissioned...
-
Sword and Mind 90's YMCA Sri Lanka Aikido Family When I started learning my first strike (Atemi) it was always told, use unbend...
-
Pioneers of Sri Lankan Aikido YMCA It was in 1992, I was 17, looking for something special in martial arts world. I was unstable with my...
-
“When Fighting One Thousand, Think of One.” Realisation of life comes in an instant. It is not always born from prolonged thought proce...

No comments:
Post a Comment